Job Description :
- Testing the raw materials used in the manufacturing processes of products, whether local or imported Test products in accordance with customer requirements
- Preparing a periodically updated library of raw materials and accessories ... etc. used by the company's products
- Completing the development sector work in the administration regarding tests of new materials and products that have not previously entered the company
- Finding better alternatives to the materials and accessories currently used in the products, without prejudice to quality and prices
- Make daily decisions regarding the use of alternatives to materials and accessories ... etc. and used in day-today contract products
- Identifies, selects, and recommends materials based on weight, strength, heat and cold tolerance, cost, and durability.
- Reports testing results to material producer; identifies when applicable the reasons the selected material did or did not fulfill desired specifications
- Measures performance of various materials in accordance with specifications.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering , Materials Science, or Chemical Engineering highly preferred.
- 2 - 5 years 'of experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid experience AutoCAD – Microsoft
- Solid experience with relevant computer software, manufacturing processes
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- processing materials is usually preferred
- Team Player, Self-motivated, and hard worker
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.