Key Account Sales Specialist
Job Description :
· Monitoring opportunities and exploring new markets .
· Handling corporate accounts and individual deals
· Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
· Handling all customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
· Developing a strong and trusting relationship between key customers and the company
· Market research for new projects and communication with corporates responsible for contracting.
· Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
· Be aware of customer goals
· Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Bachelor's degree in interior design, Architect, , Commerce or a related field.
· English Fluency is required
· 0-5 years of experience in the furniture field is a plus.
· Understand the selling process and its dynamics.
· Excellent communication skills.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.